About the Job:
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the Airbase platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers.
- At least 5 years frontend development experience in a professional setting.
- At least 2 years experience developing SPAs.
- Advanced OOJS skills.
- At least 1 year experience working in the React ecosystem.
- Should be comfortable converting mocks into high quality HTML/CSS.
- Must have an excellent understanding of how the web works.
- Experience with responsive web design, media queries and delivering functionality that works with range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: code reviews, continuous-deployment, automated testing.
- Must be willing to constantly learn new things.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- Experience with frontend testing frameworks like Cypress, Jasmin, Karma.
- You've worked at a startup before.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.