About the Job:
You will bring technical expertise and skills to manage the first level of support for all incoming production software application issues. You will own and manage sustenance of stable software applications as well. Your solutions will impact the user experience for Airbase customers. Your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. High impact production issues often require coordination between multiple Development, Operations, and IT Support groups, so you get to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of internal application which will include understanding of the global FinTech payment systems.
- Provide online support to Airbase customers.
- Gather detailed information on the question/issue raised to determine how to best provide assistance to the customer.
- Triaging of issues and adhering to SLA’s.
- Analyze, identify, and resolve complicated problems and bug fixes.
- Escalating urgent issues quickly and engaging engineers from relevant squads as necessary to work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Maintain an ongoing record of problem analysis and resolution activity in a tracking system visible to internal stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor performance of production and non-production environments & applications.
- File and drive issues to closure with external partners.
- Work with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering departments to ensure fast turnaround and provide quality service to Airbase customers.
- Provide feedback from customer users to the team.
- Work remotely in the US time zone (PST).
What We're Looking For:
- Confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written English.
- At least three (3) years experience in providing production support including performance monitoring and real-time log analysis & investigation.
- Has understanding of technologies and architectures in a highly scalable and available setup environment.
- Has understanding of highly transactional and large relational and complex systems.
- Experience with NetSuite / ERP System.
- Excellent customer orientation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Self-sufficient and self-driven.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.