aifleet aspires to change the lives of some of the hardest working, most underappreciated individuals in today’s workforce – truck drivers. A tech-first logistics company, aifleet is disrupting the antiquated $800B trucking industry with human-centric algorithms. We use artificial intelligence to schedule the most efficient routes for our drivers, prioritizing revenue per truck and driver experience. Our obsession with driver happiness allows us to minimize driver attrition and optimize driving time, demonstrating a model that would eliminate the perceived trucker shortage and the inefficiencies permeating the industry today. Through this model we are proving that trucking - a historically fragmented and transactional industry - can be efficient and compassionate.
With a recent $21M Series A and exponential revenue growth, aifleet is at an inflection point. We have already demonstrated proof of concept and are ready to build the world’s largest and most efficient trucking company. We’d love for you to join our no-ego, compassionate, and mission-obsessed team during this next phase of growth.
About the Role
The After-Hours Dispatcher is our key point of contact with drivers overnight. This person will be responsible for tracking drivers’ status from origin to destination, supporting drivers’ needs and issues in transit, and generally ensuring all truck drivers feel safe and supported during this critical part of their day. The ideal candidate will possess an ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment, finding real-time solutions to shipment issues/roadside obstacles. At aifleet, driver happiness is a top priority. Strong communication and customer service skills are also essential.
- Ensure all truck drivers are safe and where they should be, either en route to pick up / delivery or sleeping
- In the event of any change of plan, update all necessary stakeholders including brokers (i.e., those managing the relationship with the shipper / receiver)
- Document any conversations or updates based on driver or other stakeholder interactions, ensuring constant communication between day operations and extended coverage
- In the event of a driver accident, guide the driver to report the accident, proper documentation of events, ensure all parties are safe.
- Assist with equipment swaps during after hours. Reaching out to rental companies to get vin number, tag, make, and model of the truck. Assigning all necessary parties to ticket
- Booking truck stops at driver's request
- Communicate with breakdown support to ensure repairs have been completed
Who (we think) You Are
While roles and priorities continue to evolve, we think you will need the following qualifications. If you feel you could drive impact in this role at aifleet and do not meet some of the following criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Experience in a customer service role, including great communication skills over the phone
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-pressure environment
- A deep attention to detail
- Knowledge of the trucking industry a plus
Benefits + Perks
All full-time employees are eligible for the following:
- A once in a career opportunity for personal and professional fulfillment in a fast-paced, high-growth, and truly low-ego work environment
- An opportunity to truly transform the lives of truck drivers across the country, and to help build a model that proves that business success and compassion are not mutually exclusive
- A flexible work culture that starts with trust, including unlimited vacation and flexible work hours
- A competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus, and stock options
- Expensed lunches in the office every. single. day 👏
- 401k // Medical // Dental // Vision
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- Regular team events
- A monthly wellbeing and cell phone stipend
aifleet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.