For some of our projects, we need people with special skills and/or extraordinary abilities in software development and data science. Such professionals are often hired by top tech companies or focus on open source projects.
We are looking for a Head-hunter who will help us identify such professionals and persuade them to work at Ahrefs.
To be successful in this role, you should have sound software development knowledge paired with excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal hiring teams.
We also hire for junior software development positions to grow talents in-house and you should be ready to attend job fairs or organize career events. Sometimes, you might need to work on non-software development positions too.
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate with hiring teams to define necessary requirements for open roles
- Manage the entire recruitment process – from sourcing of candidates to offer stage
- Send recruiting emails to targeted passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Follow leads and explore GitHub profiles and scientific papers to get to know candidates
- Advertise open positions to external networks, job boards and social media channels
- Build your own network – ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
- Maintain an organized database with candidates’ data in our ATS
- Coordinate interviews with internal hiring teams and track each job application to closure
- Ensure all job applications received through various channels are reviewed by hiring teams and candidate queries are responded to, in a timely manner
- Attend job fairs and organize career events for both experienced and junior (fresh grad and intern) hires
- Fulfil other non-dev roles, as and when required
What you'll need
- Proven work experience as a head-hunter or technical recruiter. A former software developer looking for a change (and has decided to talk to humans now) can also be considered
- An understanding of niche technologies used by Ahrefs is required
- Experience in filling up hard-to-fill software development roles is highly-desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with sourcing tools
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good organization and decision-making skills
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation package
- Informal and thriving work atmosphere
- [SG office] First-class workplace equipment (hardware & tools)
- Above-average perks and fringe benefits