We are looking for a frontend developer to strengthen our UI team behind ahrefs.com, with ReasonReact as the base of the technology stack. You will be closely working with our designers and QA to build an ergonomic user interface.
- Proficiency and experience in ReasonML will be appreciated, otherwise, a strong inclination to intensively learn it in the short term
- Elasticsearch experience is a plus
- Experience with other functional and statically-typed languages (Elm, OCaml, F#, etc.) is a plus
In this role, you are expected to:
- Test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
- Understand business needs and user behaviour, and propose UI/UX improvement
- Write clean & modular code
- Follow modern web best practices
- Work independently
- Bonus points for not messing up Git rebase
If your preference is leaning towards functional languages on the server side, you may want to consider our OCaml position instead.
What You Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Informal and thriving work atmosphere
- Above-average perks and fringe benefit
- [Office] First-class workplace (hardware, software, etc) in the modern office
- [Remote] Hardware allowance
Ahrefs does not engage with agencies or third party recruitment solutions for the roles we hire for. If at any point we need help, we'll let you know!