It's time to build. Whether it's creating more housing, upgrading our infrastructure, or adapting to climate change, one thing is clear: the construction industry is at the center of solving our biggest problems. We’re making buildings cheaper and easier to build by transforming the way commercial construction companies buy their materials. Join us.
Founded in 2018, Agora is now one of the fastest-growing construction technology companies in the world. Construction accounts for $10 trillion in global spend annually and we can’t live without its output - our roads, schools, hospitals, and offices. Despite this, there’s been very little innovation over the past 70 years in how materials - which constitute up to 40% of project costs - are bought and sold. This is our opportunity.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to help us build, scale and own our Enablement organization. This role reports to the Head of Sales Operations and will be the first Enablement hire at the company. As such, they’re responsible for building and owning the systems, processes and culture that will serve as the foundation for excellence in Enablement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain content for onboarding and continued learning for all Sales related roles (Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives), including but not limited to: playbooks, sales and systems training, sales and marketing content, product materials, etc.
- Scope, design and implement learning modules for ongoing training and skills refinement
- Create and manage QA process for demos and pitches across functional teams
- Observe, build, implement, and reinforce sales skills and best practices for each role
- Partner with Sales leadership to design optimized sales processes
- Serve as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product teams and stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant experience building out training program from 0 to 1
- Ability to easily translate more technical concepts into digestible content for any audience
- Excellent written and communication skills and a great communicator
- Independent, organized and reliable
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles, sales process, and sales leader coaching
- Hands-on experience with LMS tools and processes (Brainshark, Guru, Cornerstone, etc)
- Direct sales experience a plus
- Experience in the commercial construction industry also a plus
More about Agora
Agora values diverse perspectives and is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.