It's time to build. Whether it's creating more housing, upgrading our infrastructure, or adapting to climate change, one thing is clear: the construction industry is at the center of solving our biggest problems. We’re making buildings cheaper and easier to build by transforming the way commercial construction companies buy their materials. Join us.
Founded in 2018, Agora is now one of the fastest-growing construction technology companies in the world. Construction accounts for $10 trillion in global spend annually and we can’t live without its output - our roads, schools, hospitals, and offices. Despite this, there’s been very little innovation over the past 70 years in how materials - which constitute up to 40% of project costs - are bought and sold. This is our opportunity.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an independently-motivated Customer Success Manager to drive a best-in-class customer experience and ensure customer outcomes for our customers. From the point of sale onward, you’ll own the customers’ alignment, implementation, adoption, retention, and growth while serving and an internal advocate for their business and product needs.
- Meets key CS goals [e.g., retention targets, onboarding success timelines, expected use thresholds, renewal + expansion
- Manages book of business (~25 customers or $500k ARR) effectively, efficiently, and independently
- Adopts and adapts existing CS processes and protocols to be replicable and scalable
- Maintain real-time and forward-thinking statuses and plans for all accounts
- Establish strategic relationships with relevant points of contact within each account organization
- Conveys Agora’s value in a meaningful way to customer decision makers and regular users alike
- Effectively trains all users on Agora’s Jobsite, Office, Warehouse, and Vendor platforms
- Troubleshoot, support, and consult users on Agora best practices and workarounds
- Properly executes retention playbook by re-selling, re-engaging, and re-focusing customers who are at risk or requesting to churn
- Express customer needs to Product in a way that maintains customer’s perspective while understanding the broader Agora product roadmap
- 3+ years working in customer-facing role in SaaS, software, or technology-based environment
- Familiarity with construction industry a plus
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Proven track record of operating autonomously and strategically in a customer-facing role
More about Agora
Agora values diverse perspectives and is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.