Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Journey with us.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Budapest.
Learn more about us: "Looking for customer service jobs? Join Agoda Budapest"
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have advanced command of spoken and written Spanish & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework )
- Fresh graduates from hospitality, travel, communications or language degrees/courses are welcome to apply or candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What we offer:
- Permanent contract only (40 hours a week)
- 5-day work week
- Competitive salary
- 2 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location (Budapest city center)
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Relocation assistance available.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME/CV IN ENGLISH ONLY
#barcelona #madrid #budapest #valencia #seville #bilbao #malaga #oviedo #alicante #laspalmas #zaraoza #CUST #2 #LI-AV1