Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline group. Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The Workforce Management Planning Analyst is responsible for the day to day activities of the Workforce Management team.
This includes a variety of planning and scheduling activities, making appropriate staffing decisions. Performing deep dive analysis and recommending actions to meet SLAs and KPIs in order to improve operations and customer experience for customers of Agoda, supported through the vibrant, multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG) over 7 geographical locations.
Join the diverse and fun working environment in Agoda Bangkok!
- Analyze contact volume patterns by campaigns, contact group, queues and agents’ skillsets.
- Work with the Forecasting & Scheduling analyst in developing forecasting models to predict voice contact volume and key call statistics, email volume, and the addition of future media types such as chat.
- Utilize workforce management software to forecast contact volume and schedule staff. Experience with Workforce Management software, preferably in Verint Impact 360.
- Communicate necessary real time and proactive adjustments to workforce plan based on changing/dynamic forecasts and re-forecast when necessary.
- Ensure schedules are generated on a timely manner to maximize effective allocation of resources
- Collaborate with other departments, team managers, service delivery managers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization
- Analyzing workload, vacation and absence records, training, meeting and coaching schedules (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and planning and forecasting purposes.
- Leading special workforce management-related projects.
- Self-motivated person with “Get it done!” attitude, who is eager to learn and improve him/herself
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Experience with Verint Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software or similar tool required
- 2 years’ experience in Forecasting & Staffing process or in call/contact center operations
- Excellent planning and time management skills, strong Excel skills are required.
- Good analytical diagnostic, troubleshooting and data visualization (PowerPoint) skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience working with multi-cultural team environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace environment
- Capable to meet deadlines, to work under pressure and with changing priorities
- Ability to teamwork as well as work independently
Good to have
- Experience with Genesys systems
- Understanding of Customer satisfaction concepts and metrics including Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), contact center service levels
- Experience in any of the following programming languages: SQL, R, Python
What we offer
- Be part of an exciting data-driven team
- Opportunity to propose ideas to improve CEG Operations based on data and have an impact on the Customer Experience
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Agoda discount for traveling
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
#manila #Singapore #kualalumpur #madrid #Barcelona #London #Bucharest #Bangkok #Budapest #Moscow #saintpertersburg #kiev #belgrade #chisinau #athens #sofia #bratislava #riga #vilnius #tbilisi #yerevan #baku #zagreb #tirana #istanbul #ankara #izmir #lisbon #edinburgh #bucharest #estonia #minsk #sanfrancisco #orkland #losangeles #ANLS #4 #LI-MB1