Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Customer Experience Group (CEG) is the largest group in Agoda.com. We work as the main foundation to sustain our customers’ satisfaction & ensure they are able to utmost enjoy their travelling experiences. Customer Experience Specialist focuses on delivering excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers. We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists to be based in our Malaysia office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in Cantonese, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the travel community of our client.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Preferably Diploma qualification and above.
- Preferably candidate from Hotel / Tourism / Communication / Call Centre / Customer Service industry with excellent soft skills and communications skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Able to speak Cantonese fluently, preferred native speaker.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the related field preferred. However, fresh graduates are welcomed to apply too.
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely with fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Able to work on shift working hours.
- Able to work if the scheduled working day is falling on Public Holiday.
- Don't have holiday plans in the next 6 months.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience.
In return, Agoda will:
- Full Time - Permanent position
- 5 working days per week
- Working Location (KL Sentral)
- Nearby public transportation (LRT, Bus, KTM, ERL) - KL Sentral station & Muzium Negara station.
- Subsidized 50% of parking expense by monthly
- Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Provide 4 weeks’ comprehensive paid training
- 16 Days Annual Leave entitlement
- 14 Days Sick/Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance (cover Inpatient & Outpatient)
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS Contribution
- Attractive yearly bonus and increment
- Double paid if working on public holidays
- Gym membership -Corporate (Celebrity Fitness & Fitness First)
- Employee Referral (Payment in USD for each hire)
- Loyalty bonus entitlement for long service employees
- Internal Career Opportunities
- International Relocation Opportunities are available!
- Culture Diversification
- Dress code – Smart and Casual every day!
If you're interested, kindly fill up the information at the right side and click "APPLY NOW"!
Looking forward to receive your application soon.
To know more about our jobs – read what our employees are saying about their experience with us.
#kualalumpur #CUST #2 #LI-DC1