Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great."
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Experience Specialists to be based in our Malaysia office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in English, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, and live chat).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
Experience in customer service roles and in contact center environment is desirable.
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing to work in shift rotations (am/pm/midnight shift) to ensure we have 24/7 service levels.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement because we are in 24 hours operations.
In return, Agoda will:
- Offer an attractive annual salary + subsidized parking rates (above market rate)
- Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- Provide 4 weeks’ comprehensive paid training
- Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code – smart and casual every day!
#kualalumpur #CUST #2 #LI-RS3