Account Manager - Berlin (Berlin Based)
at Agoda (View all jobs)
Are you passionate about travel? Do you love working with clients to achieve mutual goals? Does the idea of working at a high-growth global company excite you?
If these questions intrigue you, read more to learn about one of our most exciting opportunities!
Who we are:
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquarted in Asia, Agoda is the world’s fastest growing online accommodation platform. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate booking service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to travellers.
We employ over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Based in Berlin, your key objective will be to help grow Agoda’s room supply for your portfolio, establish and manage hotel relationships and consult with hotel partners to determine the best Agoda programs to meet their objectives. You will also be responsible for identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website. To achieve this, your duties may include:
1. Developing and sustaining strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and superior support services to hotel partners, such as revenue management advice, marketing opportunities on the Agoda marketplace;
2. Training partners on our technologies, tools, and programs;
3. Managing hotel accounts and ensuring that hotels’ product (content, rates and availability) is consistently optimized and competitive to maximize customer conversion;
4. Securing seasonal deals, evergreen and dynamic promotions to enhance productivity and maintain competitive opportunities;
5. Preparing and conducting in-person and virtual meetings with hotel partners;
6. Driving your city’s market to reach quarterly key performance indicator (KPI) targets;
7. Managing regular supplier and internal reports to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities to senior management.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field is required;
· Proven success in conducting in-person meetings with clients: acquiring, building & maintaining long-term client relationships;
· Account Management and/or Business Development experience in the online/e-commerce industry is preferred;
· Skills in data analysis in order to uncover previously missed opportunities;
· Ability to research prepare and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders;
· Thrives as a team player demonstrating a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
· Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
· Fluency in English is required. Fluency in German is preferred;
· Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products;
· Ability to travel when required. The onboarding process for this role will take place in London for approximately one month.
What we offer:
In every department – from engineering to customer service – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration and experimentation and the tools to work faster and smarter.
Our new Berlin office is located in Friedrichshain, one of the city’s most exciting neighborhoods. We work in a modern, creative, and collaborative space steps from the Mercedes-Benz Arena and the East Side Gallery that offers free food and drinks, an onsite rooftop and gym, regular social activities, and easy access to public transport.
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.
#berlin #frankfurt #PS #3 #LI-HR1 #BD