As Internal Communications Specialist for “Agoda Voice,” you will be a content creator and strategist, significantly contributing to Agoda’s internal communications goals and objectives, and will drive a favorable people experience by developing and delivering dynamic and creative content for Agoda platforms (eg Workplace by Facebook, slack, newsletters, physical posters, etc).
Agoda’s internal digital platforms – collectively described here as “Agoda Voice” – communicate the company’s vision, and strategy to inform, inspire and connect our people across multiple departments, locations, and backgrounds, providing exciting and tangible information and insights.
You are responsible for identifying relevant content requirements, writing and editing clear, fresh copy, and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders. You will create, maintain and manage a content calendar as well as establish clear governance process for regularly updating Agoda communication platforms for needs depending on seasonality, business strategy, and urgency.
You will work closely with the Workplace Experience team, and be a content leader for Internal Communications, Employee Engagement and Workplace Experience. You will stay current with platform-relevant trends and best practices, consistently translating these into deliverables on a regular basis. You will serve as an ongoing resource for internal communications as needed.
- Lead “Agoda Voice” content writing
- Co-lead “Agoda Voice” on video production
- Design, maintain and manage all platform content
- Identify, uphold and enforce editorial/design standards
- Create and document internal content management procedures
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop department-specific content
- Monitor, review, and recommend content edits and ensure editorial standards across the platform, including UGC
- Create communication materials/copy for Workplace Experience including announcements, posters, bite-sized stories, etc
- 3+ years’ experience writing, editing and proofreading digital content
- Some experience with CMS such as WordPress, Mailchimp, etc
- Experience developing and building out against content strategy for web/mobile
- Proven editorial experience, including strong language skills and ability to adjust content for brand, style, and tone
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions that optimize communication channels
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Design and backend experience is a plus
- Strong people experience focus and proactive attitude