Do you have the mind of an engineer and the soul of a marketing person? Are you genuinely curious about the details of how online marketing works? Do you want to reach millions of people on Google, Baidu, Naver, and YahooJP? Then we’ve got a position for you.
As PPC Specialist – Northeast Asia, you will be responsible for driving improvements in the PPC campaigns in Greater China, Japan, and Korea by doing analysis, optimization, and experimentation on new features and strategies. You will drive innovation from inception through implementation in our IT systems.
Reporting to the Northeast Asia PPC Manager, the PPC Specialist will work with the rest of the PPC team in to understand the idiosyncrasies of every market and search engine. You’ll have the data, technology and human resources ready to execute cutting-edge research and see impact immediately as your innovative ideas are rolled out in scale.
This role is based in Beijing, Tokyo, or Bangkok, with occasional travel.
- Analyze search engine performance and communicate insights to management
- Test new search engine features and products as they are rolled out
- Brainstorm ideas to bring the low prices and convenience of Agoda to new customers
- Question whether we are measuring performance and optimizing the right way
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good inductive and deductive reasoning
- Proficiency in advanced Excel
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- Ability to manage projects and processes independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English, Korean a big plus
- Self-learner and self-starter
- Works well in a fast paced team
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., R, VBA, SQL, is a plus