Help design the future of Agoda. The User Experience Information Architect will conceptualize and design multi-channel experiences, learn about our customers, and advocate for the customer point of view. The team is looking for someone smart, creative and well-spoken who is passionate about creating world-class user experiences, enjoys a challenge and loves to debate ideas, brainstorm, collaborate and evangelize.
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What you're going to do
- Collaborate with product owners, managers and other partners to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts and define project goals
- Deliver advanced UX excellence—from UX strategy and planning to all UX methods employed through design, development, and production
- Through research, understand the consumer journey and is able to identify the best touch points and design approach.
- Work with a user researcher to plan and execute studies to better understand the customer, get feedback on directions and concepts, and validate designs
- Skillfully merge research findings, creative innovation, and best practices to generate unique, strategic solutions
- Create wireframes, flow diagrams, and other artifacts to communicate and document designs
- Explore analytics data to inform our understanding of customer behavior and the site experience
- Stakeholder interviews, Task, gap, content analysis and strategy
What we're looking for
- 6+ years of dedicated experience in interaction design, information architecture, user experience
strategy, and concept development. Experience with Enterprise applications and websites are highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in information design, human factors, HCI, cognitive psychology, or related discipline
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Expertise in creating and/or managing user-centered design artifacts, to include: personas, customer journeys, user flow diagrams, site maps and taxonomies, feature/function matrices, and user requirements
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.