***Please note that we can only consider applications from candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any company WITHOUT sponsorship (new or transfer)***
About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. This role will help to ad growth to our U.S. presence, where both our New York & Los Angeles offices are looking to expand in the coming years.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Senior Connectivity Manager, you will be responsible for the leading the implementation of new accommodation supplier connections and all associated daily operational processes and partner communication. This position is based in New York City, USA.
You’ll bring an entrepreneurial mindset with strong project management and analytical acumen along with a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop meaningful relationships with both internal stakeholders to drive connection and operational will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to success in this role.
This role requires some travel (1 trip per month) within the United States.
- Lead new supplier XML connections
- Implement procedures for ongoing operation of hotel chain, CRS, PMS and Channel Manager connections
- Daily contact point for your assigned accounts, and others as directed
- Conduct regular account reviews with key partners
- Provide the team and senior management with constructive and relevant feedback on account performance;
- Share and seek out trends and best practices in connectivity
- Train and guide partners on all aspects of their connection with agoda
- Coordinate with local and central management on planning and objectives
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- 5 years of experience working with software/backend systems (OTA or hospitality systems preferred)
- Knowledge of XML required; data modelling preferred
- Travel technology experience, hotel systems preferred (ie. Amadeus, Sabre, Oracle Hospitality, etc.)
- Proven track record in project delivery and account management
- Multinational commercial experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties.
#newyork #DIST #ANLS #PRDM #4 #LI-SS1