Senior APP Marketing Specialist - Chinese Speaking
This job is located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Do you have the mind of an engineer and the soul of a marketing person? Are you naturally interested in the details of how online marketing works? Do you know how to reach Chinese customers on app platforms? Then we’ve got a position for you.
As Senior APP Marketing Specialist, you will have the responsibility to research and develop our app marketing strategies at a deep technical level. That includes the adoption of new functionalities released by the app stores and advertising networks.
All that in a working environment plenty of smart and ambitious people. You will work closely with the Product, Development, and Other Marketing teams to convert new best practices into products and processes. You’ll have the data, technology and human resources ready to execute cutting-edge research and see the impact immediately as your innovative ideas are rolled out in scale.
- Being spearhead for new China APP marketing practices and technologies
- Leading the relationship with the China app stores and advertising networks to explore new opportunities and coordinate experiments
- Working with internal and external Product teams to define new products or product improvements
- Present research and propose strategic directions to management
- Demonstrate proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems
- Very good inductive, deductive and numerical reasoning
- Rigorously apply scientific reasoning to marketing problems
- Aim for simplicity when designing solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations and external Chinese partners
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in quantitative discipline
- Fluent both in Mandarin and English
- Experience with 3rd party app analytics (e.g. Appsflyer, Tune, Adjust)
- Deep understanding on app attribution
- Good SQL skill
- Basic understanding of IT systems and databases
- App marketing experience a huge plus
- Data visualization experience in Tableau a plus
- Programming experience in R, Python, VBA a plus