Location: Beijing, China
We are seeking a Receptionist to support a fast expanding international company in all aspects of daily operation and assist in all functions of Partner Service department. Support Office Manager in China in administrative tasks, reports, problem solving, and coordination with various departments in regional headquarter. The qualified candidate is capable of managing various operative tasks and relationships simultaneously. This person should be experienced in roles with similar responsibilities and an international working environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle phone calls. Responsible for welcoming guests
- Complete administrative tasks
- Organize meetings, interviews, events and business trips
- Manage administration work for management staff
- Order facility related matters, such as: office supplies, stationery, and business cards
- Prepare new employee orientation kits
- Assist Office Manager sometimes to ensure everything is running smoothly for office facilities
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
- Prepare reports for Market Managers of China
Qualifications & Skills:
- Fluently in both written and spoken Chinese, English.
- Service minded and pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- International exposure.
- Computer skill essential. Microsoft Excel and Power Point are must.
Chinese citizen only. We are unable to accept applications from candidates not eligible to work in China.