Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, dynamic professional to help create and implement our compensation and benefits programs. The ideal candidate will report to the Director of Recruitment & Compensation and bring his or her prior knowledge, quantitative acumen, as well as relevant implementation experience to the role.
In addition to the C&B team, the C&B Manager will work very closely with other people functions such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Payroll, to ensure a coordinated approach to talent attraction and retention. This individual will also have regular interactions with all of our functions, including Finance, Information Technology, Partner Services, and the Customer Experience Group.
- Lead a team of 2-3 C&B professionals and manage priorities, work plans, and provide thought and team leadership
- Structure analysis in support of the annual compensation cycle, including design and implementation of salary, bonus, and equity grant programs
- Work closely with the Talent Management and Learning and Leadership Development teams to ensure compensation correlates with performance
- Ensure highly accurate and timely fulfilment of our annual compensation cycle, as well as the compensation aspects of ongoing hiring and relocations
- Serve as a subject matter expert working closely with our Operations team to integrate the annual compensation cycle in our Workday HR information system
- Work closely with our Finance function to ensure personnel costs are in-line with Agoda’s financial plan
- Support the implementation of health insurance and other programs worldwide
- Help implement a quality-of-life benefits and employee perks program that helps us to attract and retain top talent while managing cost and labor requirements
- Identify opportunities to leverage external vendors and partners to accelerate implementation of benefits
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant advanced degree (e.g., M.B.A.) highly desirable
- Proven, deep analytic and problem-solving skills
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills, including the ability to work without error
- A formal background in compensation is not required, we are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks
- Expertise in Excel; good, working proficiency in related programs
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required; knowledge of Asian languages (Chinese/Malay/Thai) a plus
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.