As a Market Coordinator you will provide administrative support to the Partner Services team and the partners supply network. The individual is required to support the team with the maintenance of hotel relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
- In consultation with Market Managers & Assistant Market Managers manage supplier accounts
- Resolve all issues relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc
- Participate in market and competition research
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action
- Train new hotels on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of hotels
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Co-ordinate merchandising activities for hotel partners with special deals and promotions
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
- Bachelor's or equivalent in related field (tourism, hospitality, business, management)
- Very good command in both written and spoken English.
- Strong Team Player and goal oriented person.
- Proficient computer skills required.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
Leadership: Not applicable to this position. Entry level position, not managing people
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making: General Supervision: Proceeds on regular tasks, referring questionable situations to supervisor
Classification of the position: Non-Exempt