Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the role
Are you ready to launch your career with one of Southeast Asia’s leading online marketing companies? Agoda is a multinational company that provides a dynamic workplace in which creativity and collaboration thrive. We work with all of the leading digital marketing platforms—covering search, display, and social media—and design our own technology suite to help us manage and analyze ad campaigns. We are looking for recent graduates to help us in our quest to become the premier online travel agency globally.
We offer a unique rotation program that quickly turns you into an expert across digital marketing channels. You will gain experience in roles listed below and rotate until matching into a specialist role. You will get exposed not just to marketing, but other teams we work with daily, including Product, Finance, and IT.
- Search: Experiment with text ads, bidding, and campaign structures on Google, Bing, Baidu, Naver, and other search engines. Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests.
- Display: Test, analyze, and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
- Modeling: Analyze the vast amounts of data generated by experiments, develop models we can use for optimization, and create dashboards for account managers.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a quantitative subject (e.g., science or math)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Good numerical reasoning skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Intellectual curiosity
What would be helpful, but is not required:
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL
- Experience in digital marketing
- Academic research experience
- Fluency in other languages, such as Mandarin
- Internationally competitive salary
- A diverse, vibrant workforce
- Training in the hottest technologies
- Mentorship throughout your career
- Opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Note: These positions are based in Bangkok.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#singapore #STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-SM1