Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,0000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe.
When it comes to the most important core function of the company, we provide an international environment enriched with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation. Our finance team is located and centralized in our Bangkok global operations office. With more than 130+ professionals, we're supporting Agoda's finance operations across the globe.
As a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be supporting our finance team in securing our revenues by ensuring invoices' correctness and month-end reports' accuracy through reconciliation. This role will be directly reporting to our Accounts Receivable Manager and work alongside with our team of 6 professionals.
- Review accounts receivable transactions, reconciliation and issue invoices.
- Perform day to day accounts receivable operations and month end closing.
- Coordinate with the various operations and support units to ensure timely and accurate data is available for preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues.
- Monitor outlook mailbox to meet KPI within 2 business days.
- Maintain the internal control environment in the Company’s operations that are compliance with Corporate policy, Anti-Corruption control and as well as SOX requirements etc.
- Propose and follow through on process improvements and system enhancements to continuously drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of accounts payable processes.
- Respond to constant changes from different business demands and be able to understand how daily tasks need to be adjusted according to these changes.
- Provide oversight, training, and coaching to department associates.
- Handle ad hoc issues and projects, when required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in A/R or A/P Accounting or related field.
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Experience in multinational Company and ecommerce industry is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Thai and English.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#FIN #2 #LI-NS2