アゴダ® (www.agoda.com) は、急成長を遂げているオンラインホテル予約のプラットフォームを世界規模で提供している企業です。世界中に多くの取り扱いホテルを持ち、45ヶ国語でサービスを提供しています。Agoda.com を運営する Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. は2005年にオンライン旅行ビジネスの専門家だった2人により立ち上げられました。さらに2007年に Booking Holdings社 により合併され、これにより Booking HoldingsはOTA業界で最も多くのホテルを取り扱う企業となり立つことができました。 Booking Holdingsは NASDAQ 上場企業であり（Nasdaq：BKNG）、S&P 500にも数えられています。
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,500,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Leader, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within Agoda Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support our contact center. The team leader of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to our operations team. You must have excellent English (speak & write).
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting our international contact center network.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
- At least 3 years of senior supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact center environment
- Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return, Agoda will:
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Possibility to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within CEG teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the city
Check out our Agoda Yokohama office and working environment!
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#yokohama #tokyo #HR #4 #LI-JO1