Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
As an Opportunity Manager – Partner Programs your key objective will be to help Strategic Partnerships and Programs as well as Partner Services Departments to achieve project milestones and program KPI targets by providing global support, creating and optimizing processes, and initiating change that will impact business and performance. You will be working closely with the local country teams, Partner Services Department teams, Product, Finance and Legal departments.
The work is focused on designing, improving and executing different projects for which you will guide and assist local teams by processing their requests or by providing efficient level support and results monitoring. You will report to Senior Opportunity Manager – Partner Programs and work in Agoda office located in Bangkok.
The work is very dynamic and projects are subject to frequent changes, therefore suitable candidates are people who are flexible, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own projects: plan and execute projects from start to finish.
- Become a specialist in our global project roll outs, implement new roll out methodology, try new tools
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes.
- Support onboarding of new partners within the project: meet the deadline with high quality standards
- Attend team requests (provide actionable data, update the systems, configure partner’s settings, investigate errors and etc.)
- Develop reports and tools for internal use
- Interact with internal and external partners
- Assist with interactive training materials for external and internal users
- Train local teams on new projects, processes and workflows
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and detailed monitoring
- Bachelor or equivalent degree is required; Degree in business, hospitality, economics preferred, MBA is a plus;
- 3+ years of experience required
- Excellent analytical skills & Advanced Excel knowledge
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Extremely proactive and positive attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Adjusts well to and is energized by change
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#Bangkok #London #Paris #Singapore #Shanghai #Hong Kong #Berlin #Amsterdam #SanFrancisco #NewYork #Seattle #Austin #Dublin #Beijing #BD #3 #LI-TR3