Careers Center - System Engineer
- Manage incidents and daily operational tasks on production and development environments, occasionally outside of business hours.
- Works on datacenter operations tasks with remote DCOE staff (server/rack/row/cage provisioning, rolling replacements, power & temperature management, etc.)
- Configure, support and manage the company servers (Linux and Windows).
- Design and develops automation toolsets to help drive efficiency in Agoda’s IT infrastructure (OS deployment, software installation/patching, monitoring and remediation, etc.)
- Provide advice and guidance on best practices to other infrastructure team members and software developers; assist with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- At least 3 years of IT operations experience, with understanding of Windows and Linux server configuration in large virtualized environments
- Competent scripting skills in one the following languages: python, bash, PowerShell
- Knowledgeable with server and networking hardware from mainstream vendors.
- Practical experience selecting, deploying and managing HPE servers.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, capable to break down issues into testable hypotheses and develop tools to assist during troubleshooting
- Experience working in a dynamic, performance-oriented environment
- Good English skills, strong analytical skills, eager to learn new things
- Able to work under pressure and deliver projects on time.
- Knowledge of OpenStack operations and API’s will be advantageous
- Self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of CI/CD or a Dev-ops background will be highly advantageous
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.