Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, and live chat)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written ENGLISH language and be a Native Thai.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts (8:00 AM - 11:00 PM including weekends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
What we offer:
- 5 day working week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- fully-paid classroom training and on-the-job training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
Below are some websites to learn more about us:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation,gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#bangkok #CUST #2 #LI-PS3