아고다® (www.agoda.com)는 빠르게 성장하는 온라인 호텔 예약 웹사이트로 전 세계 백만여 개이상의 호텔 네트워크에 기초한 예약 서비스를 한국어 포함 45개 국어를 지원하여 운영합니다. Agoda.com을 운영하는 Agoda Company Pte. Ltd.는 온라인 여행 사업 전문가 2명에 의해 2005년에 설립되었으며, 2007년 전 세계 가장 규모가 큰 온라인 호텔 예약 서비스를 제공하는 Booking Holdings 에 의해 인수되었습니다. Booking Holdings는 나스닥 상장 기업으로 (Nasdaq:BKNG) S&P 500의 일부입니다.
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 5,000+ professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have a good command of spoken and written KOREAN (Native) and English (Conversational)
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- New graduates and Mid-career candidates are both eligible to apply
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus
- Full amount of salary provided during probation period
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Compensation Leave, Special Leave
- Company events (Birthday, End of year party etc)
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location: Kuala Lumpur
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation,gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#kualalumpur #seoul #CUST #4 #LI-RS3