Being part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), previously called Priceline Group, Agoda is founded in 2005 and has become one of the world’s largest online travel platforms.
Agoda has a network of almost 2 million accommodation options worldwide, offering the best prices in 38 different languages. We are transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
In Agoda family, we have over 5,000 professionals from 70+ nationalities. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich in creativity, collaboration, experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
In this role you will lead a transformation of our Customer Experience (CEG) organization into a learning organization by orienting the L&D team towards high impact initiatives, establishing the structure to make learning scalable and collaborative and providing real-time knowledge to our Customer Experience Specialists.
You will work very closely with different CEG teams (such as Operations, Talent Acquisition, QA, …) and the corporate L&D team.
Find below some of your responsibilities.
- Define and implement a new L&D strategy:
- Identify, together with Operations and Analytics team, the levers that influence performance. Those levers might be actioned by the L&D team or by other teams in the organization.
- Define and implement a scalable and collaborative framework that acts on a continuous basis on those levers to improve employees’ performance.
- As part of the framework enable employees outside the L&D team to be active part in a learning organization.
- Lead operational improvements in our New Hire Training, Continuous Learning initiatives and Content Management processes and tools:
- Define what success look like
- Establish the right measures in place
- Drive innovation to increase efficiencies and effectiveness
- Lead a transformation of the L&D team:
- Define the right structure to support the organization L&D objectives
- Implement changes in the organization in a way that makes it effective in different areas such as identifying business needs, innovating, bringing operational efficiencies
- Hire and develop stars
- Develop, partnering with the corporate L&D team and other L&D teams in the organization, a leadership development program for our CEG managers and leaders.
What we are looking for in the perfect candidate
- Ownership (what would you do if you were the CEO?)
- Strong will and determination to make things better
- Genuinely curious
- Critical thinking
- Ability to do root-cause analysis and take data-driven decisions
- Ability to persuade and convince stakeholders
- Operational focus
- Focus on the core opportunity and take tough decisions when needed
- Ability to innovate for scale
- Track record of hiring and developing stars
- Experience in redesigning organizations
- Ability to partner with operational teams in a consultative approach
- Experience in L&D and operations will be highly valued
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location.
Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
*** This opportunity is open to both local and international candidates. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance will be provided.