Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate project manager to help us grow our NHA (Non-Hotel Accommodation) business through various marketing channels to become the top online travel agency globally. You will gain first-hand experience and exposure not only in marketing, but also other teams that you will get to work with daily, including Product, Finance, Technology, Legal and Customer Experience.
• Project management: Lead efforts across Agoda internal teams (marketing, product, legal, etc.) and external strategic partners to grow NHA business
• Analysis: Analyze data to propose path forward to reach business goals; collaborate with relevant teams to execute proposed solution on time; fail fast, learn and iterate quickly to come up with the next solution
• Stakeholder management: Ownership of NHA business metrics, provide regular reporting and establish a clear line of communication with all stakeholders including the management team
Minimum Qualifications and attributes:
- Fluent in English with ability to influence and present to senior stakeholders across the company
- Analytical, with strong commercial acumen, logical thinking flow and has a predisposition to framework cross functional solutions in solving complex problems
- Minimum 5 years of business analysis, project management, and/or digital marketing experience
- Self-motivated and results oriented with ability to thrive in fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Familiar with SQL and/or Tableau
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)