Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Manager for our Vietnamese language team based in Bangkok, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within Agoda Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support our contact center. The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to our operations team.
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting our international contact center network.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership to support our growing Vietnamese contact center team.
- Coaching, mentoring and setting up action plans to support key contact center metrics.
- Focusing on the core-opportunity, namely, providing resolution for any and all customer service touchpoints across multiple communication channels.
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to influence others by conducting team meetings, completing appraisals and evaluating performance trends both at the individual and group level.
- Identifying scalable best practices, sharing insights and working as a unit to further the business.
- Passionate about testing an idea, measuring the success and implementing across multi-lingual units.
- Leveraging data to make factual decisions or to influence process improvement opportunities.
- Hiring and developing stars
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced as a people manager or team leader in a customer service or contact center environment
- Excellent verbal and written English & Vietnamese skills
- Fluency in Vietnamese is an advantage
- Proficient in MS office and call center equipment/software programs
- Strong analytical/presentation skills
- Able to thrive under pressure, and have experience handing the most critical of customer escalations with calm and respect
- The ability to motive others to give their very best with proven track record of this skills
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to build solid and respectful relationships with partners and other stakeholders
- A passion for travel and hospitality
- Solution oriented and result driven
What we offer
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Medical benefits
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Continuous learning & development
- Modern working environment in the heart of one of the most exciting cities in the world : Kuala Lumpur
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#hcmc #hanoi #kualalumpur #CUST #MGMT #4 #LI-YT2