THIS POSITION IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND. WE WILL PROVIDE RELOCATION AND VISA SPONSORSHIP
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 80 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
You will be responsible for designing, testing, implementing and monitoring security measures for Agoda.
You will be a security tools and systems expert. You understand defensive security techniques (with the ability to think like an offensive cyber adversary), strategy, technologies and you are able to move fast with a forever changing digital threat landscape.
On the ground level, your job is to keep attacks from occurring and/or prevent them from getting worse. During the course of your day, you may be required to:
- Configure and support security tools such as web application, anti-virus software, patch management systems, IAM, etc.
- Knowledge in Security system architecture.
- Exploring and advising on new products.
- Prepare progress reports, expense reports and other related documents.
- Evaluate system performance and effectiveness to maintain and minimize equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new developments.
- Keep associates and customers informed of any industry changes.
- Familiar with data analytic platform (ELK stack).
- Oversee emergency and critical incident response processes to ensure appropriate coverage and communication in times of emergency
- Assist the IT team with security systems technology integration, design, and implementation
- Work closely with SOC to maintain efficient and effective Incident Response program
- Work closely with the Offensive Red Team to devise strong defensive techniques
- Define access privileges, control structures and resources
- 3+ year experience in cyber security
- Work experience within a multicultural environment would be beneficial
- Thorough understanding of cyber security frameworks, such as NIST CSF, CIS CSC etc.
- Desirable knowledge of various compliance such as PCI DSS, SOX and GDPR is advantageous
- Great knowledge of cyber security. You are passionate about your field and what you don’t know about cyber security, is just not worth knowing.
- Certification of cybersecurity, Forensic and Incident response is a plus (CISSP, ECSA, GISP, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA)
- Great knowledge in scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell) - advantage
- Understanding the Attack life cycle – advantage
- Knowledge at Penetrating testing – advantage
- This can be a stressful, pressure-packed job. We need you to be flexible, adaptable and down-to-earth and an expert in multi-tasking. Panickers and procrastinators need not apply.
- Great oral and communication skills within English.
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates - full relocation and visa sponsorship available.
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#amsterdam #manila #warsaw #krakow #sintra #bucharest #moscow #sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #sandiego #oakland #miami #orlando #boston #seattle #newyork #telaviv #manchester #london #liverpool #york #dublin #sydney #melbourne #prague #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #helsinki #paris #berlin #dublin #munich #hamburg #hongkong #IT #4 #LI-JA1