ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
- Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
- Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
- In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
- Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
- The Accommodation Services Specialist is responsible for facilitating Onboarding and Support for all our partners. An Accommodation Services Specialist will provide support to the Accommodation Services Team Leader and will support the team with property sign ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
- Educate partners on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site;
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets) Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog;
- Handle support tickets from Partners and Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality;
- Optimize content to maximize conversion;
- Prepare reports as necessary;
- Participate in market and competition research (if required);
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.;
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge;
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures;
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance;
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows;
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners;
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and local language
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Must be operationally orientated
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.