ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Market Manager, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and competitiveness of the Agoda website
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- More than 5 years experience of corporate sales and account management in fast moving industry
- Experiences in EC/web/tech industry will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English and Taiwanese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Be a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
#taiwan #kualalumpur #hongkong #singapore #3 #PS #BD #LI-MT1