ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
ABOUT PRICELINE AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES
Priceline Agoda Global Partner Services is unique within the global Agoda organization. We’re building a best-in-class team that supports two of Booking Holdings’ hotel platforms; Priceline.com and Agoda.com. Priceline Agoda Global Partners Services provides our hotel partners with a single, flexible merchant connection powered by a robust technology platform offering our hotel partners global reach with local expertise.
ABOUT PARTNER PROGRAMSTEAM:
Our skilled Partner Programs teams develops and executes on exciting projects with our accommodation providers in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that partners have sustainable, long-term relationships with Agoda.
Agoda’s Partner Program Manager (PPM) is an exciting role within the Partner Services Team. As a Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to engage hotel partners with the benefits of our wide range of marketing services, assist those that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the KPI’s and growth expectations that meet company’s business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
You will work in Agoda North America’s headquarters located in New York. Position might require travel from time to time.
The work is very dynamic, and projects are subject to frequent change, therefore suitable candidates are flexible, problem solvers, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
- Present the benefits of new marketing and growth products to pipeline of external hotel suppliers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare and present business proposals and analysis to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Support market managers across North America to successfully pitch, close and implement new deals with existing hotel partners
- Work closely with regional leadership and central project team in the head office to provide market intelligence and feedback to enhance program impact
- Maintain detailed pipeline and performance tracking, providing weekly reporting and analysis to internal teams and external partners
- Monitor program performance and contract renewals to ensure achievement of company goals
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in business development;
- Experience presenting marketing programs, especially within a hotel, online travel agency or travel wholesaler businesses;
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external customers;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers and successfully communicate proposals to potential partners;
- Operations and business process experience and understanding;
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines;
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner and energized by change;
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #BD #PS #4 #LI-SS1