Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq: BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
We are looking for a self-driven and enthusiastic individual to join us as Global Mobility Specialist in our Kuala Lumpur office.
The Global Mobility Specialist will manage international moves, support our Global Mobility strategy and play a critical role focused on delivering an improved employee experience for our new hires and internal transfers to and from Malaysia.
- Manage and coordinate global mobility services (immigration and relocation support, vendor management) for Agoda employees mainly in Malaysia focusing on business efficiency, talent strategy and employee experience.
- Handle day-to-day transactions relating to immigration (new hires, international transfers, extensions) and business visa to and from Malaysia.
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to ensure employees join and relocate on-time with high satisfaction.
- Create a warm and welcome onboarding experiences for new hires, ensure they receive a clear and accurate information.
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely manner.
- Take ownership of tasks and propose solutions on how to improve the processes.
- Identify development opportunities while also creating team cohesion internally and across the broader People team.
- Global mobility end-to-end user experience.
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in Malaysia employment-based immigration with a professional services / law firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Legal or a related field.
- Strong command of Bahasa Melayu and English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset that enable effectively working with a multi-cultural group of professionals.
- Proven experience to engage and foster strong relationship with external and internal stakeholders.
- Organized with an ability to handle multiple priorities and track critical deadlines.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
Here are a few links to help you with more information about agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#3 #HR #LI-NS2