Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the team
Agoda’s People and Organization Development team is moving forward to serve the needs of our growing organization. The People Technology team helps maintain our core HR information systems (HRIS), and deploy additional technology that helps our organisation grow and prosper.
If you're someone who is excited about working in global firm in an international work environment, who loves working with People and Technology than Agoda Bangkok is a great place for you
About the role
We are looking for People Technology Coordinator. This role provides a unique opportunity to use new HR technology and drive change that will impact our business globally. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and numerical reasoning, data analysis and reporting, attention to detail, as well as excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills. This is a hands on role and you will have ownership of our Zendesk ticketing system, you will help ensure the data integrity of all employee records.
This role is based in our Bangkok headquarters which is in the heart of the city.
- Provides support as a main contact point for incoming tickets, reproduces issues, and provides troubleshooting and resolution (Zendesk experience is a plus)
- Documents employee issues, assesses proper path for resolution, and resolves or reassigns the service request to other team members.
- Participates in project implementation, configuration, project enhancement and maintenance on Workday (our main HRIS) or other systems (Greenhouse, Zendesk, etc.)
- Fresh graduates are welcome; 1-2 years of HRIS preferred.
- Self-driven and analytical thinking with strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset that enable working with a multicultural group of professionals.
- Ability to influence and persuade; sense of humor always a plus.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree and fluency in English required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Computer or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience is a plus
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#HR #IT #2 #contract #LI-NS2