PAYMENTS COUNSEL (this role is based in Bangkok)
Agoda is one of the world’s leading online travel reservation platforms.
Founded in Asia and now part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Agoda offers travelers a fast, secure, and easy way to book their travel experiences nearly anywhere on earth. In every department – from tech to customer experience – Agoda provides an environment rich with innovations, creativity, collaboration, and experimentation allowing high-achievers like you to thrive in and to grow.
As Payments Counsel - you will be part of a close knit team that is responsible for legal, regulatory and policy developments relating to payments and online commerce including mobile payments, e-money, prepaid and other payment cards, online banking.
You will primarily focus on contracting and engage with the business to improve and expand our payment products and services.
We are looking for solution-oriented team player with an international mindset and a sense of intercultural understanding who takes initiative and is able to build strong relationships and is fluent in English. This person needs to have the interest and aptitude to understand processes, platforms and products in the e-commerce market.
The successful candidate:
- has 5-9 years working experience, gained as a lawyer, preferably in an international environment
- if applying for the more senior role, you must have payments experience
- has a degree in Law at a respected university/law school
- has experience with drafting and negotiating agreements
- has a hands-on approach to work, not afraid to roll up sleeves
- has excellent working knowledge of English
- has critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- is able to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
- a dynamic role in a fast-growing team for a reputable global company;
- working in an international environment
- a great opportunities for further development in Fintech
- working in a personal team of service minded and highly skilled professionals
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#singapore #kualalumpur #manila #hongkong #LGL #4 #LI-SE1