As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will contribute to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for positions in North America for the Partner Services department. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units globally and act as a staffing subject matter expert.
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective and timely end-to-end recruitment solutions to the designated business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive and professional experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews and face to face interviews as required.
- Partner with hiring managers in the selection process, where appropriate, attending interviews to support hiring managers.
- Conducting interview debriefs at all stages with both hiring managers and candidates to uncover any potential issues, handle objections and pre-close both parties.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talent using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programs including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Improve our employer brand in partnership with the HR team.
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment (agency or in-house) including senior level recruitment on a global basis
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is required
- Demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Strong organizational skills; time management; attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership within the Empire State Building
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available
- Employee referral rewards
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.