ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Booking Holding (Nasdaq:BKNG), is the world’s leading online travel agency and one of the Top 10 largest internet companies in the world.
Agoda, one leading companies in Booking Holdings, has been growing at an exceptional rate and today employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in multiple locations around the globe.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
The Market Manager is the main contact between our partners and Agoda, with the responsibility of developing the business through acquiring new relationships and optimizing our current ones.
The Market Manager will use analytical skills to uncover new opportunities to propose to relevant stakeholders, both internally as well as to our external partners and customers.
In addition, a Market Manager must be able to analyze their assigned market to maintain a competitive edge over our competition and then report back his/her findings through weekly and monthly internal reports.
- Drive the market in reaching key performance indicators (KPIs) by fostering new relationships and optimizing existing ones
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders to execute strategies and help launch promotional campaigns to enhance productivity and maintain Agoda’s competitiveness
- Influence new or existing partners to help grow our business portfolio
- Analyze market trends in order to uncover new opportunities to grow Agoda’s business
- Train and inform partners of both new and existing technologies, tools, and models
- Prepare commercial materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings
- Report weekly/monthly KPI’s and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in Internet, E-commerce, Online Travel Agency or the hotel/travel industry valued
- Proven success in acquiring, building & maintaining long term customer relationships strongly preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent command of English and Malay
- Ability to effectively push the company’s agenda and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders preferred
- Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic preferred
- Adapts well to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment and to create new, Innovative ideas
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#BD #PS #3 #LI-RM1 #Malaysia #Penang