Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda is using a wide range of applications and tools like Workday, Greenhouse, Zendesk, Workplace by Facebook, Concur, etc. to support its People operations and dynamic workforce needs globally. We are looking for an HRIS Operations Lead to ensure service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues, manage the HRIS Operations Team's work plan and prioritization, look after regular system upgrades/enhancements, and partner with stakeholders across the department to drive continuous improvements that add value to the business.
This role is based in our Bangkok headquarters which is in the heart of the city; we welcome both local and international applications for this role.
- Take ownership of our case management platform, ensure proper adoption across teams, and optimize its reporting capabilities
- Promote a growth mindset and a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage team performance, SLAs, KPIs,and work plan and lead the team to achieve service delivery excellence
- Partner with stakeholders across the department to revamp our employee portal to ensure employees find answers on their own
- Implement org studio, Workday Assistant (chatbot), and other new system features, empowering end-users to be self-reliant
- Manage Workday releases and scheduled upgrades of other platforms
- Optimize job change workflows to eliminate process gaps
- Enhance SLAs/prioritization framework for tickets and change requests
- Ensure delivery of monthly reporting/insights to predict volume of tickets and prioritize building solutions for top issues
- Partner with integrations team to automate repetitive tasks
- Build checklists, impact analysis, and proper documentation of internal processes (i.e. entity setup, cost center split, etc.)
- Contribute to best practices sharing
- Lead system-related trainings for Agoda employees and end-users across the People Team
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 1 year of team management experience in an HR Operations setting
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Cloud-based HR applications
- Familiar with project management and agile methodologies
- Ability to understand and explain key HRIS issues and address stakeholder requirements
- Has good analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree and fluency in English required
- Possesses a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Resilient, self-motivated, results-oriented and has a great sense of ownership
- Collaborative and resourceful
- Able to move fast, adapt to changes
- Critical thinking
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#LI-NS2 #HR #IT #3 #kualalumpur #singapore #sanfrancisco #losangeles #manila #melbourne #hanoi #amsterdam