Booking Holding (Nasdaq:BKNG), is the world’s leading online travel agency and one of the largest internet companies in the world.
Agoda, one leading companies in Booking Holdings, has been growing at an exceptional rate and today employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in multiple locations around the globe.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
As Strategy & Operations Manager / Sr. Manager , you will be instrumental in helping the Regional Director and Country Directors to define and implement the country strategy as well as leading the local implementation of global operational innovations that have a measurable impact on the performance of country teams. You will also provide the analytical support to Director level in order to identify new opportunities in the market. You will use your communication and relationship skills to coordinate with senior stakeholders to get buy-in and resource commitment. You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals. This includes project prioritization and planning as well as setting the relevant KPIs and motivating the team to follow through. You bring analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge and a high level of operational savvy. You have a history of owning projects and are relentless in driving these through to completion.
The role is based in Singapore but with frequent travel to Indonesia and other potential additional countries.
- Good Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Innovative and adaptable
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence the organization including senior stakeholders
- Support Regional Directors and Country Directors in developing and executing country plans
- KPI planning, implementation and achievement
- Project prioritization and planning
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency of your team
- Support local teams on tools and operations improvement
- Ensure all processes are compliant
- Be an ambassador for your countries to other internal teams
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Report and present to senior management
- 5+ years operations, strategy or project management experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proven track record in project delivery and management
- Experience in Internet, E-commerce, technology or travel industry experience is a plus;
- MBA is a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#operations #Singapore #Malaysia #Indonesia #travel #agoda #careers