**3 months contract **
About Working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 2 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 4,000 professionals from 70+ nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
About the team:
Our Strategic Program team based in Bangkok is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join us. We are the dedicated team focused on collaborating over exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels & other properties in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are focused on incubating and delivering new projects related to payment solutions. Our team aims to develop processes to grow our program and, in the long term, to be scale-able, sustainable and resilient to our changing environment. At the center of it all, is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology. This is an operations-focused role which will act as a bridge between our markets & our products.
About the role:
As a Partner Program Coordinator, you will provide wide range of administrative support to the Strategic Program, Business Development, and Partner Services teams. The individual is required to support with partner onboarding process and to coordinate with other teams and departments involved in assigned projects.
- Work closely to central strategic partner program and business development teams
- Support the team with internal requests for program onboarding
- Resolve issues related to program and activities
- Be responsible for timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks
- Seek out best practices and share among team members
- Handle other ad-hoc administrative requests and operational tasks
- Meet individual KPIs and team goals
- Maintain high level of usage of internal tools
- Responsible for the reporting on the support activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Tourism & Hospitality Industry or other related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome; 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Very good command in both written and spoken English
- Strong Team Player and goal-oriented person
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Office)
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Details oriented
- Travel industry knowledge is an advantage
- ePayments and Financial Technology knowledge is an advantage
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#LI-NS2 #ADM #2 #contract