Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The Compliance Admin supports the execution of corporate compliance standards, processes and procedures within the Agoda, Compliance, Security and Employment legal cluster located in Bangkok, Thailand. The Legal Compliance Assistant will support all facets of the Compliance & Ethics Program including: ensuring adherence with our parent company, Booking Holdings Inc.’s Compliance & Ethics Standards and KPIs, assisting the implementation of the third party risk management program, managing the release of online and in-person ethics training programs, administering the company’s Ethics Ambassador program, managing the conflict of interest & gift disclosure process, and assisting in the maintenance of compliance & ethics policies.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Supports the Compliance Function through developing structures to evidence compliance with required program standards and associated KPIs; administers on-going programs to monitor and address compliance program gaps
- Assists in online training compliance campaigns - completion in a timely manner in accordance with the parent company’s online training plan
- Develops and executes compliance & ethics communications campaigns on relevant topics or initiatives
- Assists in the execution and implementation of the company’s Global Third Party Risk Management initiative, systems and processes
- Administers the company’s Compliance Ambassador program
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations regarding compliance-related matters
- Schedules meetings and coordinate trainings aboard
- Coordinates, analyzes and documents trends in compliance activity and other relevant data to effectively mitigate future impact on the company
- Assists in compliance-related investigations
- Miscellaneous work as necessary to support the compliance function
Experience / Education:
- 1+ years previous experience working in compliance and ethics environment in a corporate setting or related field (risk or audit) preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Economics, Business, or Law) preferable
Required Skills, Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Strong English communications skill is a must
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skill is a must
- Strong project management skills preferable
- Job responsibilities will require that this individual have presence, communication skills, writing skills, diplomacy, and credibility necessary to effectively influence company employees and managers
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptive and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic and high-growth environment
- Works well under pressure with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, while maintaining a sense of humor
- Ability to operate without extensive supervision and act as a self-starter
- Creative problem solver who possesses sound business judgment and is detail oriented
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Ability to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders
- Culture fit: Agoda is energetic, fast-paced and always evolving. Candidate possesses energy and enthusiasm every day and is always ready to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Team Player: This person collaborates and supports colleagues and peers across the organization, with the ability to be effective in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Candidate must possess the highest integrity, commensurate with a compliance & ethics position
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#LS-NS2 #contract #ADM