Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of travel technology? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, one top-rated by expats? Then Agoda is the place for you!
This is a senior role based in Singapore, with travel to Korea as and when needed
Who are we?
Agoda is a leading online hotel and accommodation booking website, part of the Booking Holdings Group (NASDAQ: BKNG) (alongside Kayak, booking.com, rentalcars.com, and others), which is by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world. The best part is that each brand operates independently, meaning we have the resources of a big enterprise, but the mentality of an entrepreneurial startup.
Korea being one of Agoda’s key markets, this role will define the overall strategy and goals for products which will help drive the growth of Agoda to the next level. Products include the website, mobile app, marketing, supply, partnerships products and tools. You will have the autonomy to explore and develop new opportunities, and build products that can drive the business – with no red tape. You’ll be the focal point of strategy and execution related to the growth of Agoda’s business in the Korea market.
- Own the strategy, execution and KPIs for all products touching the Korea market.
- Understand the broad needs of the business, stay ahead of the dynamic and competitive industry, spot trends and technical developments, and update the product roadmap as needed.
- Explore and create new opportunities with partners.
- Be responsible for communication with all stakeholders (business heads, marketing, developers, senior management, external stakeholders) to ensure that Agoda’s products continue to perform at the highest possible level and serve the needs of our many customer groups.
- Understand every detail of the product from design to functionality to usability – including various e-commerce metrics and concepts
- Make data-driven decisions on conversion, repeat rates, ROI, site performance metrics, return on investment, etc.
- Native Korean Speaker with fluency in English
- Success in developing new business and new products that have significant business impact
- At-ease when interacting with senior executive both inside and outside of Agoda
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire development teams to achieve beyond what they imagined possible
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Experience with the latest internet trends and technologies
This role is based in Singapore. Visa/Work Permit and Relocation will be offered to the right candidate.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)