*** This is a 3 months contract role ***
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for fresh grad candidates who are interested to learn working process of global company. If you're someone who is excited about working in global firm in an international work environment, Agoda Bangkok is a great place for you. GST Officer (Goods and Services Tax) will working closely with Finance Operations & Tax Team, reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor.
Accounting / finance background is a plus but not mandatory - We are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks.
- Record invoices to set up creditors balance and to ensure the completeness of data recorded and aligned with relevant tax regulations and accounting standards.
- Ensure the completeness of the document with the correct account code to ensure creditor and expense are set up correctly.
- Review payments for appropriate authorization.
- Process and maintain W/H certificate to ensure the related transaction are completed and align with Regulation
- Process payments by various payment method; such as Telegraphic Transfer, cheque etc.
- Co-ordinate with other departments and external service provider to achieve timely and accurate processing of accounts payable related activities
- Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers
- Propose and follow through on process improvements and system enhancements to continuously drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of accounts payable processes.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 0-1 year experiences in A/P Accounting or related field is preferable.
- Working in Multinational Company and travel industry is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadline.
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Thai and English.
- Experience in ACCPAC/ Oracle program is an advantage.
Interested candidate please submit your English resume to us. The team will contact you directly for the next step recruitment process.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#contract #LI-SS2 #ADM #2