Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About The Role
The Senior Analyst/ Manager will help execute on the vision of People Analytics by championing data-driven decisions as it pertains to people at Agoda. This role collaborates closely with key stakeholders in the business to help drive development and adoption of analytics products.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to drive/ shape their analytics roadmaps
- Act as primary owner and driver of our data infrastructure and analytics platforms
- Assisting with operational budgeting and workforce planning in partnership with P&A and people team stakeholders
- Working with People Technology on improving and standardizing our data assets
- Leading/ developing junior analysts on the team
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed by the business
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Previous experience leading/ managing technical data analysts
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working with relational databases (Sql Server, Postgress, MySQL, etc…)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in at least one reporting/ dashboarding platform (Tableau, Dynamics, SSRS, etc…)
- Experience in reporting for budgeting and forecasting
- Experience building and supporting ETLs
- Experience developing in any object-oriented programming language
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in data governance/ master data management
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#singapore #berlin #SanFrancisco #NewYork #Seattle #London #Paris #Beijing #Shanghai #Amsterdam #TelAviv #Dublin #LI-TR2