Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Are you looking for a rare opportunity to work at dynamic and fast-growing business development team?
The Strategic Partnerships team focuses on creating long term value for Agoda, partner companies and the end customer by delivering a superior travel booking experience across merchant platforms at best in class prices. Our partnerships network covers leading brands in travel, ecommerce, affiliate networks, financial institutions, payment gateways, mobile operators, loyalty and membership programs.
As a Senior Manager – Strategic Partnerships reporting to the Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships, you are responsible for generating a strong pipeline of partner leads, build compelling business cases to launch new partnerships and drive business growth with existing key partners across different industry verticals and markets. Your KPIs will be geared towards top -and bottom line growth along with decisive project management responsibilities and regular reporting and analysis tasks. You will work closely with other teams across the organization (local business development managers, Product, Marketing) to identify and roll out the strategic roadmap that will deliver our expected growth targets.
This role is based in our Headquarter Office in Bangkok, Thailand. This position is open to worldwide candidates, and we will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a strong, healthy pipeline of partner leads and stay up to date with the latest market developments across the industry.
- Drive New Partner Acquisition, keep New Partner Production at a healthy level
- Set, plan for and deliver strong growth in both top line (revenue) and bottom line (net margin).
- Maintain hands on knowledge of all partner facing technology, working with product team and technical team on development, improvement and implementation of such technology
- Account management – increase traffic and bookings delivered through close relationships with partners, on-going operational support and bridge between partner and our regional technical support team
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders, identify product needs and recommend enhancements to support strategic partners and strategy distribution channels
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all levels of the organization, including but not limited to market and partnerships updates, technology and product developments, operational milestones, partner pipeline etc.
YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 5+ years professional experience in a Business Development, Strategic Partnerships Management of Key Account Management position
- 3+ years of complex contract negotiation and new business development.
- Strategic thinker with a long-term approach to deal-making and partnership building
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions. Excellent Excel skills required -to be tested during the interview process
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - able to multi task, prioritize & coordinate resources. Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills required
- Extreme comfort in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- Previous experience in the Travel Industry (Hotels, Airlines, OTA), although not required, is a plus
- Experience working in ecommerce, technology and internet companies is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree/MBP preferred
- Deep understanding of the global travel markets
- Fluent in English, Chinese language is plus.
- Proven success record in entrepreneurial roles with clear demonstration of business acumen and savvy
- 360 vision on Agoda’s Marketing strategy as you will work with product, performance marketing, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#Bangkok #London #Paris #Singapore #Shanghai #Hong Kong #Berlin #Amsterdam #BD #3 #LI-TR3