The People & Organization Development department was established in 2012 to help this high-growth, multinational company effectively and efficiently attract, assess, reward, excite, and retain its travel professionals. The People team now has close to 40 members who perform a range of core tasks, including
- identifying, acquiring, and assessing our talent
- enabling and assisting with global mobilityas new employees relocate to join us in Bangkok, or as current employees relocate to new offices
- conducting tailored learning and leadership developmentprograms to invest in and upskill our talent
- ensuring we pay our peoplefairly and that we offer cost-effective benefits that allow us to attract and retain top talent
- Ensuring we are on time of monthly report submission to the government such as social security Office, Tax department.
- addressing performance and non-performance related workplace issues that arise from time to time so that Agoda remains a productive, collaborative work environment
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, dynamic Payroll Coordinator to help us administer monthly payroll activities. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Payroll Manager, our Payroll Specialists and our Finance team to ensure accurate, audit-proof payrolls for the 35+ legal entities around the world.
In addition to Finance and the Payroll team, the Payroll Coordinator will work very closely with other People functions at Agoda, including Compensation & Benefits to ensure we are effectively administering accurate payrolls efficiently.
- Assists Payroll Specialists in preparation & processing of filing tax return for expats staff
- Manage completed tax filing documents to expats staff and keep copies in workday.
- Coordinate with tax officer to follow up tax refund (if any)
- Perform any other supporting tasks assigned by People Team
- Thai Nationality
- Welcome fresh graduates
- Strong interest in team capability building and sharing knowledge with others
- Ambitious individuals with the desire to progress and develop knowledge and career strongly preferred
- Familiarity with basic computer operations.
- Good in English communication skills.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Excellent multi-tasking, organized and follow-up skills
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.