Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
As Senior Opportunity Manager - Partner Programs your key objective will be to help Agoda to achieve strategic projects milestones and KPI targets by leading projects teams, creating and optimizing processes, providing global support and trainings, and initiating change that will impact commercial and operational performance.
You will be working closely with the Agoda product team, local account management country teams, finance and other departments.
The work is focused on growing strategic partner programs and projects presence in markets, facilitating achievement of KPIs by local teams, coaching the team, initiating new project ideas, testing and implementing them to drive continuous business growth.
You will report to Associate Director – Partner Programs and work in Agoda global offices located in Bangkok. Position might require travel from time to time.
The work is very dynamic, and projects are subject to frequent changes, therefore suitable candidates are flexible, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage a team of operations and project specialists, coach and develop them
- Own operational and project management performance of your team: ensure your team meet deadlines and provides high quality work
- Initiate, plan and execute projects from start to finish
- Become a specialist in global projects rollout, test new ideas, prioritize efforts and implement them in markets
- Train local teams on new projects, processes and workflows
- Attend Partner Services, Finance and Product teams’ requests (provide actionable data, collect insights, investigate errors, propose new features and etc.)
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies
- Develop and maintain high level of usage of internal tools and data
- Interact with internal and external partners, be able to represent the team
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and detailed monitoring
- Manage workload: meet deadlines with high quality standards
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required. Degree in Business, Management, Hospitality, Finance or Economics is preferred; MBA a plus;
- Minimum 4 years full-time experience in management consulting, e-commerce, major international company, fast growing tech startup, or equivalent.
- Operations and business process experience and understanding;
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Hospitality and travel industry experience is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Good leader who can achieve more with the team, rather than alone
#Bangkok #London #Paris #Singapore #Shanghai #Hong Kong #Berlin #Amsterdam #BD #3 #LI-TR3