Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Associate Director – Partner Programs
This individual will bring a strong leadership drive and analytical acumen coupled with operations and project management knowledge, high level of sales skills and technical savviness with the ability to recruit, motivate, coach and mentor subordinates.
The key objective will be to achieve Strategic Partner Programs milestones and KPI targets by managing efficient and productive team, optimizing processes, creating and delivering new projects that result in win-win benefits for both Agoda and our partners.
You will report to Director – Partner Programs and manage a team, work closely with various stakeholders, including local country teams, Product team, Finance and Legal teams and as other departments. Successful candidate should be able to represent Partner Programs team for Agoda’s senior leadership and important external stakeholders and partners.
Proven experience in managing a team, driven personality, disciplined work habits, strong ethic and attention to details will all be key to the role.
- Become a driving force in our Partner Program global project roll outs, implementing new methodologies, and launching new tools on a scalable level
- Create and own major programs and products go-to-market strategy and roadmap
- Ensure operational and commercial goals are achieved
- Lead, coach and manage a team of managers and coordinators to achieve set targets
- Establish individual goals and conduct direct reports performance reviews
- Ensure good and pro-active team work with subordinates, colleagues and superiors
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and weekly reviews
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Verify, analyze and understand all available data and reports by giving continuously feedback on the quality of the data.
- Coordinate with senior management on planning and objectives
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required, MBA from top business schools would be a plus;
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team, with a proven success record in setting KPIs and strategies;
- 5+ years progressive management consulting, e-commerce leadership or senior sales management experience;
- Past success in mentoring and building high performing team;
- Project management, product management techniques knowledge is a plus;
- Travel industry expertise is a plus;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, high level of proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally);
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Ability to move fast and focus on the core opportunity;
- Convincing but diplomatic communication style;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
#Bangkok #London #Paris #Singapore #Shanghai #Hong Kong #Berlin #Amsterdam #BD #3 #LI-TR3